It is easy to get caught up in focusing on growth through new customer acquisition but this can result in overlooking the low hanging fruit that you already have - your existing customer base. Did you know...
- 61% of consumers take their business to a competitor when they end a business relationship
- 71% of consumers have ended their relationship with a company due to poor customer service
- Companies focus on acquisition more than customer retention, even though it can cost 7x more to acquire new customers
- 63% of marketers felt that new customer acquisition is the most important advertising goal
Brand loyalty needs to be an essential part of your business's values. Customer loyalty is invaluable - what is the value of their first and subsequent purchases? What is the cost to you of losing them? Who are your top ten customers? What do you do to show their importance to your business? Create a plan that recognises their value and shows them that you appreciate them.
Corporate gifting is an important part of a business's marketing toolkit. Previous blog posts have discussed how to add value to your business with corporate gifts and choosing a settlement gift that clients will love and remember. Whilst the latter was written for Real Estate agents and settlement gifts, the content rings true for all corporate gifting - it needs to be done well to add value as done poorly it has the risk to detract from your brand. That is why Boxsmith works hard to ensure your corporate gifting reflects your brand, your values, your customers and adds value to your business.
When Boxsmith works with businesses to create corporate gift solutions we discuss with you the following:
- Brief - your business - what you sell, where you position yourself, your identity, logos
- Theme - is it a customer gift post-purchase, an incentive, a thank you or Christmas gift?
- Quantity - this is often overlooked when planning corporate gifts but is essential in order to get you the best rates on packaging, printing and gifting.
- Budget - do you have different customer tiers that require different gifting requirements?
- Timeframe - when do you want to commence client gifting?
Once we have this information Boxsmith creates concepts for you to review - our aim is to make this as easy as possible for you - we will source all products and leave you with a gift that wows and creates a lasting brand impression. Our goal is to make beautiful gifting easy.
Boxsmith personalises corporate gift boxes and hampers in a variety of ways such as having your logo printed on the box, stickers or swing tags and branded or plain ribbons. We also can create customised thank you/gift cards. We can deliver your corporate gifts directly to your customers or to your business. Boxsmith makes corporate gifting not only a great experience for your customer but also for you. Talk to us today and see how we can help you create lasting brand loyalty.